(Elevator Access to all Levels of the Church Building)
Indoor Modified Worship Services
- Indoor modified worship service opportunities are available.
We are currently offering one 40 minute Sunday worship service at 10:30am
- For the safety of the gathered community, here is what you need to know in order to attend…
- 1) Wear a face covering if you feel at risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus while attending church
- Instead of the Leadership Team making a determination for the entire congregation, individuals and families will be responsible for determining their own level of need when it comes to wearing a mask inside the church building. We realize this will mean that we will have those who are wearing masks and those who are not during our worship service. Based on our specific context and knowledge of our congregation, the amount of available vaccine in our area, and the current absence of a statewide mask mandate, the Leadership Team believes that we can responsibly move to this strategy at this time.
- We continue to make hand sanitizer and masks available upon entrance.
- 3) Expect To Observe Social Distancing
- Your party will need to choose to sit at least six feet away from other parties when possible.
- 4) We Will Provide Opportunities for Congregational Singing
- Any group singing may raise the level of risk for those who are vulnerable. We want you to have this information to factor into your decisions.
- 5) Video Content Will Continue on Our Website (www.lundcov.com)
- We continue to work to publish video content from the morning service to our website and Facebook page by 3pm on Sunday afternoon (sooner if possible).
- A Word About Receiving Holy Communion During This Time: Because of the inability for some of us to be together physically due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Pastor Darren will be providing you with an opportunity to experience Holy Communion in your homes either physically, or spiritually, or both on the first Sunday of the month. If you would like to experience Holy Communion physically in your home, then you should gather bread. It can be any bread from a saltine cracker to a loaf of sourdough, whatever you have at home will be fine. You should also gather fruit juice. Grape juice would match what our church uses on any given Sunday. If you do not have fruit juice, choose a liquid that you find significant (for example, water is a significant liquid in scripture). You will be invited to partake of the elements that you have gathered at the appropriate time during our service. If you would rather not provide your own elements and would like to participate in the Lord’s Supper spiritually, Pastor Darren will lead you in a prayer at the appropriate time that you can repeat in your heart so that with each element, the bread and the cup, you will have opportunity to receive them spiritually. The practice of Spiritual Communion is not new. It has been used often by the Church as a way to allow those who cannot be present physically, or who cannot be visited, to participate in the sacrament.
- Contact Pastor Darren with any questions (email@example.com)
- 9th / Quarterly Business Meeting / 9:30 am
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE is offered at 10:30am
- Communion is offered during the worship service on the first Sunday of the month.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL is offered prior to the worship service at 9:30am (will resume September 2021)
- SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUTH AND CHILDREN is offered during the worship service for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade. Children are dismissed to their classes following a brief "children's message" (will resume September 2021)
- CONFIRMATION CLASS is offered for 7th and 8th grade students on Thursdays 4:10 - 5:10pm
- YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS are offered on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays 5:15 - 6:15pm for 4th grade and up (May 6, 20)
- ADULT DISCIPLESHIP GROUP meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 7:00pm (May 13, no meeting on the 27th)
- PRAYER GATHERING takes place each Thursday at 6:30pm
W10899 County Road CC Stockholm, WI 54769 Phone: (715) 448-3890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org