We Have Updated our Covid-19 Precautions as of April 13, 2021
- Instead of the Leadership Team making a determination for the entire congregation, individuals and families will be responsible for determining their own level of need when it comes to wearing a mask inside the church building. We realize this will mean that we will have those who are wearing masks and those who are not during our worship service. Based on our specific context and knowledge of our congregation, the amount of available vaccine in our area, and the absence of a statewide mask mandate, the Leadership Team believes that we can responsibly move to this strategy at this time.
- You no longer need to call the church to make a reservation for worship.
- We have now resumed congregational singing.
- We have opened up all of our pews for seating, however, each person attending will need to be responsible for being sensitive to those around them concerning social distancing practices.
- Sunday worship service begins at 10:30am.
- Hymnals have returned to the pews.
- Our service length has returned to its usual 60 minutes.
- We have resumed our pre-pandemic tradition for serving Holy Communion.
- We will continue to post videos of each week's worship service here on our website and on our Facebook page.