(Elevator Access to all Levels of the Church Building)
Indoor Modified Worship Services
- Indoor modified worship service opportunities began on Sunday, July 12.
We are currently offering two 40 minute worship services…
Main Service: 9:30-10am / Overflow Service: 11-11:30am
- For the safety of the gathered community, here is what you will need to do before you attend…
- 1) Make Your Reservation
- Think like you were making a reservation at a restaurant!
- Call (715) 448-3890 and leave a message telling us your name, how many we should expect in your party, and a phone number to reach you.
- Example; “Hello, this is Pastor Darren making a reservation for a party of four. You can reach me at (715) 448-3580. Thank you.”
- Make your reservation no later than the Friday before the Sunday worship service you would like to attend. A new reservation needs to be made each week.
- We can currently take up to 25 attendees in total per worship service. We will first fill the 9:30 am service, then overflow into the 11 am service. You will be contacted at the number you leave for us if your reservation becomes part of the overflow service at 11 am.
- 2) Bring a Face Covering (required indoors)
- We will need to take into account the safety of our most vulnerable worshipers.
- Please do not plan to attend during this time if you are not willing to wear a face covering while inside the church building or if you are feeling ill in any way.
- If you forget a face covering, one will be provided to you.
- 3) Expect To Observe Social Distancing
- Your party will be seated at least six feet away from other parties and will be dismissed in a manner that will maintain distance as your party leaves the building.
- 4) Do Not Expect Opportunities for Congregational Singing
- Unfortunately any group singing will work against our safe environment, however, we will plan to include music and song into our worship in a safe manner.
- 5) Video Content Will Continue on Our Website (www.lundcov.com)
- We will plan to publish video content from the morning service to our website and Facebook page by 3pm on Sunday afternoon (sooner if possible).
- 6) Surfaces Will Be Wiped Down Between Services
- Time has been included for cleaning between the main service and the overflow service.
- A Word About Receiving Holy Communion During This Time: Because of the inability for many of us to be together physically due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Pastor Darren will be providing you with an opportunity to experience Holy Communion in your homes either physically, or spiritually, or both on the first Sunday of the month. If you would like to experience Holy Communion physically in your home, then you should gather bread. It can be any bread from a saltine cracker to a loaf of sourdough, whatever you have at home will be fine. You should also gather fruit juice. Grape juice would match what our church uses on any given Sunday. If you do not have fruit juice, choose a liquid that you find significant (for example, water is a significant liquid in scripture). You will be invited to partake of the elements that you have gathered at the appropriate time during our service. If you would rather not provide your own elements and would like to participate in the Lord’s Supper spiritually, Pastor Darren will lead you in a prayer at the appropriate time that you can repeat in your heart so that with each element, the bread and the cup, you will have opportunity to receive them spiritually. The practice of Spiritual Communion is not new. It has been used often by the Church as a way to allow those who cannot be present physically, or who cannot be visited, to participate in the sacrament.
- Contact Pastor Darren with any questions (email@example.com)
- 27th / Quarterly Business Meeting following the 9:30am worship service / 10:30am
Regular Meetings (All Regular Meetings are Postponed Until Futher Notice)
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE is offered at I0:30am.
- Communion is offered during the worship service on the first Sunday of the month.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL is offered prior to the worship service at 9:30am.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUTH AND CHILDREN is offered during the worship service for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade. Children are dismissed to their classes following a brief "children's message".
- CONFIRMATION CLASS is offered for 7th and 8th grade students on Wednesdays 4:10 - 5:10pm
- YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS are offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 5:15 - 6:30pm for 4th grade and up. (March 4,18)
- ADULT DISCIPLESHIP GROUP meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 7:30pm (Group will break through Lent)
- PRAYER GATHERING takes place each Wednesday at 7pm
W10899 County Road CC Stockholm, WI 54769 Phone: (715) 448-3890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org