(Elevator Access to all Levels of the Church Building)
- The Food Pantry donation items for March will continue to be canned beets, canned spinach, and canned potatoes. Items can be placed in and around the bin labeled "Food Pantry" in the narthex. Thank you for contributing to meet local needs!
- Plan to stay for soup and salad after the March 17 service. Donations go to support our women's ministry.
- Game Feed is scheduled for Saturday, April 6. Enjoy a meal featuring a variety of wild game followed by a presentation by experienced long-time bow hunter, Marlene Odalen Hines. Marlene has taken big game in the US, Canada, and Africa. Evening begins at 6pm.
- We will be hosting a Pierce County Ecumenical Choir Concert on Sunday, April 7 at 7pm. Come and experience a joyful program including uplifting music, scripture, and refreshments afterward!
March (Wednesday Lenten Services at 7pm)
- Sun 17 / Soup and Salad Sunday / Following Worship Service
- Sat 6 / Game Feed / 6pm meal with a presentation on hunting to follow. (more details above)
- Sun 7 / Pierce County Ecumenical Choir Concert / 7pm
- Holy Week Services / Easter
- Sun 14 / Palm Sunday Service / 10:30 am
- Thur 18 / Maundy Thursday Service at Sabylund Lutheran Church / 7pm
- Fri 19 / Good Friday Service at Lund Mission Covenant Church / 7pm
- Sun 21 / Easter Breakfast / 9am
- Sun 21 / Easter Worship Service / 10:30 am
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE is offered at I0:30am.
- Communion is offered during the worship service on the first Sunday of the month.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL is offered prior to the worship service at 9:30am.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUTH AND CHILDREN is offered during the worship service for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade. Children are dismissed to their classes following a brief "children's message".
- CONFIRMATION CLASS is offered for 7th and 8th grade students on Wednesdays 4:10 - 5:10pm
- YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS are offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 5:15 - 6:30pm for 4th grade and up. (March 20)
- ADULT DISCIPLESHIP GROUP meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 7:30pm (Will break for Lenten Services)
- PRAYER GATHERING takes place each Wednesday at 7pm (Will break for Lenten Services)
W10899 County Road CC Stockholm, WI 54769 Phone: (715) 448-3890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org