(Elevator Access to all Levels of the Church Building)
- The Food Pantry donation items for September will be breakfast cereal. Items can be placed in and around the bin labeled "Food Pantry" in the narthex. Thank you for contributing to meet local needs!
- We will be worshiping offsite on September 15 as we gather with our neighboring churches at the Main Pavilion at Pepin Park for the Laura Days Community Worship Service. There will be no service held at the church on September 15.
- Singing group "New Legacy Project" will be here at Lund Mission Covenant Church in concert on Monday, September 16, at 7:00pm. Admission is free and a love offering will be taken during the concert. The group comes to us from Nashville, TN and is passionate about bringing an appreciation for the harmonies and style of southern gospel music to a new generation. Click on this link: www.newlegacyproject.com to find out more!
- Sun 15 / Offsite Community Worship Service at the Main Stage at Pepin Park / 10:30am
- Mon 16 / New Legacy Project Concert / 7pm
- Sun 22/ Rally Day! (Christian Education Programming Resumes)
(Sunday School for Youth and Children, Confirmation Class, and Youth Group meetings will resume on September 22)
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE is offered at I0:30am.
- Communion is offered during the worship service on the first Sunday of the month.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL is offered prior to the worship service at 9:30am.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUTH AND CHILDREN is offered during the worship service for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade. Children are dismissed to their classes following a brief "children's message".
- CONFIRMATION CLASS is offered for 7th and 8th grade students on Wednesdays 4:10 - 5:10pm
- YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS are offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 5:15 - 6:30pm for 4th grade and up. (Oct. 2, 16)
- ADULT DISCIPLESHIP GROUP meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 7:30pm (September 11, 25)
- PRAYER GATHERING takes place each Wednesday at 7pm
W10899 County Road CC Stockholm, WI 54769 Phone: (715) 448-3890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org