(Elevator Access to all Levels of the Church Building)
- The Food Pantry donation item for October will be the following baking items...powdered sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, almond flavoring. Items can be placed in and around the bin labeled "Food Pantry" in the narthex. Thank you for contributing to meet local needs!
- Sign up in the narthex to attend an evening with two of the many missionaries that we support, Jared and Hannah Baker. Come and hear about how the Bakers are doing Jesus' work in France! Our evening will be held at the Hanson's home and a light meal will be provided. Friday, October 26, at 6:30pm.
- Sign up in the narthex to share a talent with the rest of us during our Harvest Talent Night and Dinner. We're looking forward to this night of fun, food, and fellowship on Sunday, October 28, at 5pm with dinner provided afterwards!
- Tue 2 / Leadership Team Meeting / 6:30pm
- Wed 10 / Quarterly Business Meeting / 7pm
- Fri 26 / Evening with Missionaries Jared and Hannah Baker / At Hanson's Home/ 6:30pm
- Sun 28 / Harvest Talent Night and Dinner / 5pm with dinner to follow.
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE is offered at I0:30am.
- Communion is offered during the worship service on the first Sunday of the month
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL is offered prior to the worship service at 9:30am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR YOUTH AND CHILDREN is offered during the worship service for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade. Children are dismissed to their classes following a brief "children's message".
- CONFIRMATION CLASS is offered for 7th and 8th grade students on Wednesdays 4:10 - 5:10pm
- YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS are offered on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 5:15 - 6:30pm for 4th grade and up. (Oct. 3&17)
- ADULT DISCIPLESHIP GROUP meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 7:30 pm (Oct. 24)
- PRAYER GATHERING takes place each Wednesday at 7pm
W10899 County Road CC Stockholm, WI 54769 Phone: (715) 448-3890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org